Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, December 08, 2004
 
I took care of the Christmas decorating situation. Sort of. Monday I took a trip to JoAnns where all their Christmas stuff is already 50 or 60% off. I got a little tabletop artificial tree, a tiny strand of lights, some ribbons, and a few other things. I only spent about $20 and I feel much better about not having the regular tree and all my other decorations. The living room is definitely more festive.

Over the past few days I did some knitting on my Regia Christmas socks while waiting at the clinic with DH. He got a nasty infection and they couldn't figure out what was going on, but they loaded him up with antibiotics and he's feeling a bit better already. I've also been working on Rogue and the boot socks.

I have homemade cinnamon rolls in the oven and later is our first big prenatal appointment. Wish us luck!


Comments: Post a Comment