Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, December 04, 2004
 
Well, now blogger won't let me upload pictures. grrr. I'm wondering if I should just give up on blogging or switch to another host, like typepad. I know I shouldn't complain about a service that's free, but it's still annoying.

As far as knitting goes, I'm just working on my Regia Christmas socks. Yesterday I was at Michael's and I bought a ball of some Bernat yarn that looks like Eros. I knit up the neckerchief pattern that was on the ball band. What a pain in the butt (oh yeah, that's why I don't knit with this stuff) and I'm not really that pleased with the end result anyway. Well, I'm trying to block it out right now so we'll see if that helps. I was planning on this being a stocking stuffer for my mom.

I'm working on a cute snowman cross stitch right now--it's someone else's piece for the round robin I am in. It's fun to work on and perfect for this time of year. I'm looking forward to getting my piece back--the baby afghan with the baby dinosaur alphabet!

In other news, we may be moving to a new place soon. We are not looking forward to it, but I guess it will be better to do it now (rather than right before or right after the baby is born).


Comments: Post a Comment