Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, December 21, 2004
 
YAY, my Christmas socks are done!



Now I can wear them several times this week! :) Of course, I'm immediately thinking about what socks to start next. Looks like I will do the beaded socks from the six socks knitalong. Right now I'm rummaging through my beads and my sock yarn trying to make a decision.

YAY, I got a temp job. It starts in January and will last for 4-6 weeks. The pay is very good and it's non-toxic (ie, safe for pregnant babes). I'm so happy about that.

YAY, my early pregnancy symptoms are starting to subside (mainly the fatigue and morning sickness). I have a bit more energy to get things done. Yesterday I sewed a matte jersey maternity dress that I can wear now if I want to (it's not obviously a maternity style) and I made some cinnamon-roasted almonds (yum). This morning I took the dog for a long walk and did some stretching so that's out of the way for today. I'm craving oatmeal cookies so I think that's what I will be baking this afternoon. I also printed out a recipe for peanut butter dog biscuits (you know, for Jackson's xmas gift), but I'm not sure if I will get to those today.

Enjoy the holidays!!


Comments:
Wow! You've been busy! I love the Hello Kitty Fleece and the Christmas socks--maybe even together...

Heidi
http://absintheknits.typepad.com/
 
Post a Comment