Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, December 17, 2004
 
Yay, my Christmas stuff is all done!! People laugh at me when I start knitting xmas presents in March, but hey--it works for me. I knit a few gifts, sewed a few gifts, and purchased a few gifts at good prices throughout the year. This is a very good thing since we're broke at the moment, especially with all the cash we will have to shell out for the new apartment.

Anyway, presents are all done, wrapped, and mailed (I just made my last trip to the post office *shudder*). Christmas cards have been mailed and my little decorations are up. Yesterday I even made fudge and sewed a hello kitty Christmas fleece pullover for me. All that remains is some baking--I will probably save that for Christmas Eve so I can bring some goodies when we visit the in-laws on Christmas day.

Knitting--I haven't work on Rogue. I worked a bit on the xmas socks and last night I started a pink baby hat using Sirdar Snowflake dk (I have a friend who is due to have a baby girl on Jan. 4. Looks like she may come early, though)!


Comments: Post a Comment