Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, December 22, 2004
 
Yesterday I cast on 2 new socks. Today I have decided that I don't want to knit socks anymore and I still don't feel like working on Rogue.

The new socks.
1) The beaded socks for the six socks knitalong. I finally decided on some dk orange/rust koigu and some tan stone-look beads that I had in my stash. I'm happy with the combination, but I'm not thrilled with the way I am putting the beads in the knitting. mneh.
2) A plain pair of self-patterning socks--lane cervinia forever jacquard (super-cheap from elann). The problem--the main colors are red, green, and navy, so they feel too much like another pair of xmas socks. mneh.

Maybe I just need a nap.


Comments: Post a Comment