Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, March 30, 2005
 
Busy, Busy, Busy

I've been busy cleaning in preparation for the arrival of my mom and sister. Mom gets here today at 1:30 and then I'm taking her for lunch at a seafood restaurant at the harbor. My sister doesn't get in until late tomorrow night. Hopefully the weather will be nice cuz we mostly plan to just lounge around (probalby by the pool). There will be chatting, eating, knitting, etc. Then Sunday is my big baby shower. My MIL is throwing one for me in San Pedro (burb of Los Angeles). It will be interesting!!

I have managed to finish a few things recently, but I think I will have to wait to post pics. I made my very first fancy cloth diapers and last night I finished another wool soaker using a vintage pattern.


Comments: Post a Comment