Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, March 24, 2005
 
Fun with felt and another sock UFO

I finally got around to finishing up the diaper covers I was making from the felted wool sweater (from Goodwill). I have no idea how they will fit or work, but it was fun making them!



I used regular cotton seam binding around the outside and 2" velcro for the closures. I ordered some wool seam binding so I will try that on the next ones I attempt.

Yesterday I pulled another sock project from the UFO pile. This time--Broadripples in yellow fixation. If I can finish these up soon, I will have new socks for both my mom and my sister when they come to visit next week!

I also spent last night looking through some of the vintage knitting books that my grandmother gave me a while back. I found more wool soaker patterns (but in fingering weight wool!), a cool cabled bucket-style hat that I might try to make in cotton, and a cropped short sleeved sweater that I am swatching for. Fun!


Comments: Post a Comment