Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, March 11, 2005
 
I finished the sockapalooza socks last night. Yay, me! They have been washed and dried and they are packed up and ready to be sent off to my pal. I hope she likes them!

I went to SnB at Starbucks last night and had a good time. I even got a bag of gently-used maternity clothes from one very generous knitter! Things people were making: a neckwarmer from handspun, a scarf from handspun (llama!), a cotton sweater, a lace scarf, and a ribbed cardigan. Me, I just worked on those darn socks.

Right now I'm back to the pink Opal socks from a while back. I'm doing the (short-row garter stitch) heel on sock #2. Then I hope to spend a bit of quality time on the garden shawl since DH won't be home until late tonight.


Comments: Post a Comment