Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, March 02, 2005
 
I'm quite pleased with myself. Rogue is packed up and ready to be mailed today. Same with my three book projects. Over the weekend, I finished one sockapalooza sock and started the second one. I also finished my blue Esprit baby hat and one matching sock. Just need to do the second one now.

I'm trying to decide what to do next. Finish up some ufo's, probably. Both the garden shawl and the braids cardigan are calling my name. I also really want to start the cotton lace shrug in the latest IK and the short-sleeved lace maternity sweater in _Knitting for Two_. Hmmm.

In baby news, here's a profile of my little boy at 21 weeks, 4 days. I can't believe that I'm past the halfway point!



Comments: Post a Comment