Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, March 09, 2005
 
My other WIP

My main WIP (at the moment) is the Garden shawl from fiddlesticks. You may recall that I started this oh, in October or so, then put it away to work on holiday gifts and whatnot. I'm glad I got it out again because it's really fun to work on, especially since I have time during the day now when I'm awake and it's quiet so I can concentrate. Yesterday I finished leaf chart B and ran a safety line. Yay!

I must say, this is not an easy project to photograph. 1) it's cloudy here today, 2) the yarn is vareigated and 3) it's done in the round so it's smooshed on circs.

The big picture:


The leaf lace portion:


The flower panel:


Comments: Post a Comment