Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, March 17, 2005
 
Sockapalooza update, etc.

My sockapalooza sock pal (Hannah) received her socks and she was very pleased. Yay! Here's the email she sent: "Hi, Stephanie. My Sockapalooza socks arrived on Monday. I love them! The pattern is so pretty and the color is perfect for wearing with jeans. Your knitting is beautiful. The stitches are so even, I had to show it to my husband (not that he particularly cared, but he's used to smiling politely when I show him interesting knitting-related stuff that he could not care less about). They just might be my new favorite socks!"

In other news. Last night I finished the pink Opal socks (which are for me). Sorry, no pics for a few days since DH took the digital camera on a business trip. This morning I cast on the new yarn I bought at Black Sheep the other week--the Regia Jubilee. I sewed all three pairs of Padres baby pants and they are sooo cute.


Comments:
Another satisfied customer - alright! Well done, Stepanie. Not surprising given your penchant for knitting socks. Thanks for knitting along. It was a blast!
 
Post a Comment