Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, March 18, 2005
 
What I got for $20 at Goodwill yesterday
  1. a 100% lambswool sweater in royal blue (GAP). I plan to felt it and try my hand at sewing it into a wool soaker for baby. $5.
  2. A bag of PINGOUIN cotton in a great orange color. 10 50g balls. $5.
  3. A bag of NANOHANA by NORO. 9 skeins. This stuff must have been discontinued quite a while ago cuz I couldn't find anything about it with a google search. It's 100% viscose, thick n thin, and shiny. Baby pink, white, and grey vareigated. I have no idea what to do with it. A wrap, maybe? $10. (the cashier at Goodwill couldn't believe that I was willing to pay ten dollars for a bag of yarn. if he only knew....)


Comments: Post a Comment