Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, July 11, 2005
 
Aahhhhh

I have a swell husband. On the weekends he goes out of his way to make sure I get out of the house and get a break from Henry. Yesterday was doubly good cuz I got to get out of the house while my in-laws were visiting. I drove down the road to Starbucks and plopped down for a couple of hours with a frapuccino and some lace knitting (the feather and fan baby blanket I started several months ago). There was air conditioning and classical musical. Bliss. Seriously. It helped recharge my batteries (and not just because of the caffeine and sugar. ahem).

Oh. I did frog the rib and cable socks. They were indeed going to be too small and I love this yarn so much that I want to keep whatever socks I make from it! I'm still thinking about what I want to do now (maybe just Alison's basic cabled socks)?


Comments: Post a Comment