Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, July 09, 2005
 
Not a whole lot of crafting going on 'round here

Last night I did get to knit a little bit on my rib and cable socks. I'm making the leg a bit shorter than she calls for in the pattern and I just started the heel last night. I keep trying them on and thinking that they're going to be too tight on me, but they should be ok. If not, my sister has skinnier legs and feet than me.

I did a tiny bit of sewing yesterday, but I made a gift so I can't show it to you. This morning I went to Yardage Town (which is a weird place, but that's another post altogether). I did find some cool stuff for my apron for tie one on. Now to find the time to make it!

Here's Henry relaxing yesterday



Comments:
How adorable is that baby!
 
Post a Comment