Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, July 19, 2005
 

So, I joined an exchange that requires me to knit (or crochet) 2 dishcloths to send to 2 different people. I grabbed a ball of kitchen cotton in my stash and made this one using this pattern. I'm currently about halfway through this one (using the same yarn). These are actually pretty good projects for me right now since I'd like to be knitting lace (like my garden shawl, my creatures of the reef shawl, or my feather and fan baby blanket), but I'm just so tired it's hard to concentrate. It's also hard to find a decent chunk of time (sometimes those rows can get really long). But hey, it's the summer of lace and I'm doing my part.


Comments: Post a Comment