Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, August 18, 2005
 
Thursday

While I haven't been doing a lot of knitting, I've at least been reading about knitting. I joined the summer of lace list and it's fun to read about what other people are knitting and look at their gorgeous pictures. Along those lines, here are a couple of pretty free lace scarf patterns: the dayflower lace scarf (pdf) and the little leaf lace scarf. I think these will make great gifts and you can use up single skeins of yarn that you aren't sure what to do with.

I've made a decision regarding the Friday Harbor sock. I was thinking about frogging it entirely, but I'm going to wait until my sister gets here at the end of the month and have her try it on. Then if they don't fit I will at least know how I want to modify the pattern. As far as my amble socks, I am loving them in Dale baby Ull. I'm working on the gusset of sock #1 and I decided not to carry the pattern down the heel or the foot.

Henry is starting to outgrow his newborn size cloth diapers so yesterday I started cutting out some fabric to make some in the small size. I also need to make some more wool soakers, since I seem to have several in the newborn size (too small) and several that are about size large (too big).


Comments: Post a Comment