Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, September 12, 2005
 
Five things

Ten years ago: In 1995 I graduated from college, broke off an engagement, moved from Wisconsin to Louisiana, started graduate school, and started dating my (now) husband.
Five years ago: In 2000 I was living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, working as a software engineer (!) and I was engaged to my (now) husband.
One year ago: I had just recently gotten fired (!) from a crappy (chemistry) job. Went to Burbank to be a knitster on Knitty Gritty.
Five snacks: fruit roll-ups, twinkies, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate
Five songs I know all the words to: ?
Five things I would do with $100 million: pay off all of our debts, buy DH a car, buy a house, give a million to my sister, give a million to my mom
Five places to run away to: Northern Wisconsin, Kauai, San Antonio, New Orleans (well, before...), Pensacola
Five things I would never wear: miniskirt, tube top, stilettos, buttcrack-showing jeans, thong
Five favorite TV shows: NFL Primetime, The Simpsons, Law & Order CI, Packer games, Padres games
Five biggest joys: My family, Packer games, MEOW knitting retreats, crafting, holidays!
Five favorite toys: sewing machine, knitting needles, yarn, tv, oven
Five people to pass this on to: Oh boy...who wants it. I've seen this meme out there alot...so if you haven't got it yet...consider yourself tagged!


Comments: Post a Comment