Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Sunday, October 09, 2005
 
Today was a pretty good day. It was cool-ish (for SoCal anyway), so I pretended it was fall. I made sweet potato-cinnamon pancakes for brunch and slow-cooker vegetarian chili for dinner (yumyum). I went to Ross and bought some new flannel jammies for me and 2 cold-weather outfits for Henry (for our trip to WI).

The Packers won!

I even got to go to Starbucks and do a little bit of knitting on the feather and fan lace baby blanket. Pretty good. Too bad it's supposed to warm up again this week. Oh well, I will be busy planning what to pack for the big trip.


Comments:
Sounds like a great day. We were also treated to cool weather, but I didn't cook anything. Those pancakes sound delicious.
 
Woohoo! Monday mornings in October are so much nicer with a win. ; )
 
Post a Comment