Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, October 15, 2005
 


Here's my contribution to Socktoberfest! The koigu Green Bay Packer socks are finished, just in time for my trip to Wisconsin.

Yarn: 1 skein gold koigu and 1 skein green koigu. Needles: US1. Pattern: Basic. 64 sts for the leg and 60 sts for the foot.

I may finish another pair of socks this month, but I will be without internet access from this Tuesday until November 1!


Comments:
Like the mismatched stripes! A great way to show your Packer pride.
 
I love the non matching stripes!
 
Stephanie -- those socks are GREAT! I love the contrasting, mismatching thing. Just perfect! The weather has been phenomenal, but (as you know), it can turn on a dime -- no doubt, you'll be putting the socks to use.

Have a great trip!
 
I too love the stripes! I haven't figured out how to change colors, but I'm sure I can figure it out. These look like Oregon Duck socks, I know my sis would love something like this!
 
Post a Comment