Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, November 04, 2005
 

Because I don't have much to say, I'll do this knitting meme

What is your all time favourite yarn to knit with?
That's a tough one, but I'll say koigu.
Your favourite needles?
Crystal palace dpns, size 1 (I knit a lot of socks).
The worst thing you've ever knit?
A cardigan for my DH. It turned out way too big and ended up in the trash.
Your most favourite knit pattern? (maybe you don't like wearing it...but it was the most fun to knit)
Probably the Garden shawl from Fiddlesticks (of course, I haven't finished it yet...)
Most valuable knitting technique?
kitchener stitch. I love it and I'm not sure why so many people avoid it like the plague.
Best knit book or magazine?
My favorite magazine is Interweave Knits. I don't think I have a favorite book...it just depends what I'm interested in at the time.
Your favourite knit-a-long?
Knitting on the Road knitalong
Your favourite knitblogs?
Knitorious
The Blue Blog
The Yarn Harlot
Now Norma Knits
Your favourite knitwear designer?
Alice Starmore
The knit item you wear the most? (how about a picture of it!)
socks! (the ones above probably get the most wear of all. They are regia cotton plus)


Comments:
Love the socks! I made my son a pair using the same yarn and have the yarn in a different color to make myself a pair. ;-)
 
Post a Comment