Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Sunday, November 27, 2005
 

Lazy Sunday

We had a very nice Thanksgiving. It was just the three of us (!!) at home and I cooked an easy meal (no sweet potatoes or anything for Henry--he hasn't started on solids yet). Friday morning I braved JoAnn's for their big sale. It wasn't too crowded and I got a few good deals (like cute flannel prints for 96 cents a yard)! Then I went in and worked all day since DH was off and was able to stay with H. Yesterday was work, grocery shop, migraine, sleep. Yuck. Today should be a nice lazy day with everyone at home--reading the paper (see pic), watching football. I may even do a bit of cleaning and sewing or knitting.

Knitting Update. No knitting time at work over the past 2 days so I only managed to cast on my mom's Christmas socks (Lorna's Laces worsted) and knit about 5 rows of ribbing. I finished H's Green Bay Packers soaker and I just need to embroider a big "G" on the butt. I'm cruising along on H's Christmas stocking and I'm almost to the toe. Of course, DH did say something about H having a fancy stocking and the two of us having cheap store-bought ones.....we'll see if there's time. Maybe next year.


Comments: Post a Comment