Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, November 14, 2005
 
Gah. Today was one of those days. One of those days where I have a million things I want to get done, but I keep flitting from one thing to the next and I don't really accomplish much of anything. And then I feel uneasy. Like I'm trying to rush everything and doing everything poorly.

Things I tried to work on today (but didn't finish): organizing sewing notions, sewing a Rudolph soft book, knitting slipper socks, Henry's baby book, Christmas gift photos in frames, a photo shoot for this year's Christmas cards. You get the idea.

I ran out of chocolate. That is obviously the problem. Oh, and I think I'm getting a cold. or mastitis. or both. Like I said, gah.


Comments: Post a Comment