Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, November 17, 2005
 

Random Thursday

  • I sewed this cute flannel baby blanket for Henry. He approves (click for big. there are cows in santa hats)!
  • My sister sent me the following regarding the Rogue sweater I knit for her "Oh, I forgot to tell you that I wore my hand-knit cable sweater out on Friday night to the art walk, and I got TONS of compliments from all the hip art enthusiasts! I guess they really can appreciate handmade artwork!" Aawwwww. That's why that girl gets so many handknits from me.
  • I started a pair of slipper socks for BIL with one strand of blue and one strand of white woolease (for the Dodgers). zzzzzzzzzz, bored already.
  • So, I just cast on for a new wool soaker for Henry. In Packer colors. Hey, he needs a new one, what can a mama do?
  • I have no idea what we're doing for Thanksgiving.
  • Today I got our Christmas cards in the mail and they are sooooo cute. Nope, sorry--can't show you. It would ruin the suprise.


Comments:
Cute blankie! I was looking for cute Christmas flannel for The Preemie Project, but it was in short supply around here. What you found is adorable and will go well with Henry's Santa hat. Christmas is so fun when there is a little one in the house.
 
Post a Comment