Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, November 08, 2005
 
Random Tuesday
  • Go vote today (if there's a local election where you are). I'm all happy because my polling place is within walking distance. This means I can take Henry in the stroller. Very important.
  • I'm almost done with my commissioned knitting, then I can get back to knitting and sewing for the holidays!
  • Today Henry is 4 months adjusted.
  • Yesterday I baked a pumpkin pie. My DH is out of town. Hmmm, I wonder who will eat the entire pie? (Well, as desserts go, it's relatively healthy. That's my story and I'm sticking to it).
  • I need to sew some size medium fitted cloth diapers. I also want to experiment with some pull-on covers in both PUL and fleece.
  • I may be going back to work, for weekends only.


Comments: Post a Comment