Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, December 28, 2005
 
I borrowed this from here, but only picked the things I wanted to answer (mainly all the ones pertaining to Henry. heh).

end of year wrap-up

What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?
Had a baby!

Did anyone close to you give birth?
Me! Also, Sarah and Dody

What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
May 22--the day Henry was born (also May 18--the day my water broke 7 1/2 weeks early)!

What was your biggest achievement of the year?
heh. I think we all know the answer to that one.

Did you suffer illness or injury?
Not really, but I did spend a week in the hospital.

Where did most of your money go?
Bills, food, yarn, fabric, Henry.

What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Hmm. Henry? ;)

What song will always remind you of 2005?
Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer

Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder?: happier
ii. thinner or fatter?: about the same.
iii. richer or poorer?: about the same.

Did you fall in love in 2005?
definitely.

What did you want and get?
a healthy baby.

What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 33. I stayed home and took care of a baby and a sick husband. and ate cake.

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
yoga pants, babeee.

What kept you sane?
Prozac, knitting, my husband, Henry, Karen, my sister, my mom (I need a lot of help).

Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I can certainly tell you that it is not Tom Cruise (I had to borrow this answer too cuz I loved it so much).

Who was the best new person you met?
you have to ask? ;)


Comments: Post a Comment