Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, December 19, 2005
 

Hurrah, I am finally done with all of my Christmas gifts (4 sewn, 8 knit). Here's the last of the bunch--woolease slipper socks for my BIL in LA Dodgers colors.

So you know what I did today? I cast on a sweater for me. I'm using Cascade 220 in a yummy heathery green color. I also played with the votive sleeve pattern in Handknit Holidays. My first try came out kind of mneh. I'm not sure if I will try another one right away or not (I was thinking about making one as a last minute gift for my MIL, but if I don't feel like it that's fine too. We already got her a gift).


Comments:
Congratulations on finishing all of your gifts. Now sit back, enjoy Christmas and knit for fun.
 
Post a Comment