My amazon wishlist
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
- I have another cold. So not fair. I feel like crap.
- I'm almost done with my mom's Christmas gift socks. woot! (they're in worsted weight with short cuff so yeah, they go pretty fast)
- The UPS guy commented on my gnome pjs today (no he wasn't delivering yarn, just some digital prints)
- I did order some yarn from elann yesterday (Rowanspun 4-ply, which sold out right away) to make a vest in this book (ordered the book today. heh).
- Mr. Tubbs the snowman came to live with me yesterday. He is so cute.
- I sewed 2 Christmas stockings (no pic, see point #1). A huge one that I put on my front door and a smaller one that's going to my mom (they were made from printed fabric panels from Joanns).