Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
 
Random Wednesday
  • I have another cold. So not fair. I feel like crap.
  • I'm almost done with my mom's Christmas gift socks. woot! (they're in worsted weight with short cuff so yeah, they go pretty fast)
  • The UPS guy commented on my gnome pjs today (no he wasn't delivering yarn, just some digital prints)
  • I did order some yarn from elann yesterday (Rowanspun 4-ply, which sold out right away) to make a vest in this book (ordered the book today. heh).
  • Mr. Tubbs the snowman came to live with me yesterday. He is so cute.
  • I sewed 2 Christmas stockings (no pic, see point #1). A huge one that I put on my front door and a smaller one that's going to my mom (they were made from printed fabric panels from Joanns).


Comments: Post a Comment