Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
 


C is for cow print. I think I mentioned that my friend Jenn is having her first baby in March and that she is doing a barnyard-themed nursery. Here are the diaper stacker and matching blanket that I made for her. Both fabrics were purchased at JoAnns and the diaper stacker was made using Simplicity 4627. The pattern was lame and if I make this again I will make several changes. But I think it still turned out pretty darn cute!


Comments:
I LOVE that animal print with the chickens and sheep. Think of what a cute diaper it would make! ;) Is it flannel?
 
Perfect fabric for a barn-yard theme. You inspire me to improve my sewing skills. I'm hoping to start some blankets for The Preemie Project. Wish they were already cut out. I don't really enjoy that part.
 
What a darling idea! Great "C"!
 
Post a Comment