Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Sunday, January 01, 2006
 
2006

I'm not going to make any personal resolutions this year. Taking care of a baby and having a very erratic part-time work schedule make me want to just take things one day at a time.

As far as knitting goes, I do have some goals for 2006
  • finish Henry's feather and fan baby blanket. before he turns one.
  • Knit a sweater for me (Port Orford, probably. The back is finished).
  • Knit a Christmas stocking for me (Henry and DH have one so I need one too)!
  • Finish the Creatures of the Reef Shawl (Fiddlesticks) for my sister.
  • Start gift knitting early.
  • Sell or give away all yarn that I will never use. My space and knitting time are limited, people.
  • Finish the Garden Shawl (Fiddlesticks) for me (this one might be pushing it. we'll see).
  • Continue to knit for the Preemie Project (I actually forgot to list the items I made in 2005 in yesterday's post).
  • A secret project that I can't talk about here.

For brunch today we had eggs florentine, soy sausages, and mimosas. mmmmm. For dinner we are having Hoppin' John.

I am working on Crofter's slipover from the book Folk Vests and I'm almost done with the ribbing. My first corrugated ribbing! I'm also doing some sewing. Pictures later in the week!



Comments:
One day at a time is a good idea!
 
Post a Comment