Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, January 14, 2006
 


I keep forgetting to blog about this gorgeous new yarn sent to me by the fabulous and talented Melinda (no blog). I can't spin. Well, actually I briefly tried with a drop spindle, failed, and decided I just didn't have the time or patience for spinning at the moment (nor do I have the room for more stuff for a new hobby)! Melinda is a teacher (professor, actually--I think) and a fabulous knitter and also finds time to hand dye and spin yarn! She sent me the beautiful orangey stuff this summer and I am currently knitting some basic ribbed socks with it. Looooove the way it feels and how pretty it is knit up. These will be some special pretty warm socks for me me me! Then just last week this gorgeous blue-green yarn showed up in my mailbox. I am a lucky girl!!!


Comments: Post a Comment