My amazon wishlist
Monday, March 06, 2006
- Poor H has another cold. He was up every 2 hours last night cuz he couldn't breathe. I hate seeing him sick--he gets so upset because he doesn't understand why he can't breathe or why I try to suction the yuck out of his nose. He's napping in his swing right now. I've noticed that he prefers to sleep there when he's congested, which makes sense.
- I tried out the new Cuddlebuns diaper on H this morning and I really like it. Although it's bulky, the fit is good. It was very absorbent and I can tell that it will definitely fit him for quite a while.
- So far today I made organic prune babyfood for Henry, eggsalad for sandwiches (dinner), and I have rice pudding in the crockpot (I'm trying a vegan version cuz I had lots of soymilk in the fridge--we'll see how it turns out. I also used Silk creamer, so it looks promising).
- I started knitting another diagonal garter stitch baby blanket for the preemie project using some vareigated cotton/acrylic that I had in my stash. I'm all about the mindless knitting. Still.
- I'm planning to go to my annual knitting retreat (!!) in northern California this coming weekend. Cross your fingers that the stars will align and H will be feeling better by then.