Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Sunday, March 26, 2006
 
Yesterday was a busy day for me--DH watched Henry so I got to run around like an idiot trying to get things done. Dishes, laundry, post office, long walk. I went to the farmers market and then the produce stand (because the farmer's market sucked). I made organic zucchini babyfood and ABC nutloaf (yum, btw. we had it with chicken-flavored vegetarian gravy, mashed potatoes, and salad).

Knitting. I couldn't decide what socks I wanted to work on. I knit a few rounds on some ufo socks and then put them away again. Ripped a different ufo sock because I had to face the fact that it was really too small for my foot. Thought about starting a sweater for Henry using sock yarn. Finally, I decided to start the New England socks from Knitting on the Road. I'm using Cherry Tree Hill supersock in spring frost (note that this is a superwash yarn, but the dye tends to fade a lot if you actually put it in the washer and dryer. I'm using this because I had it in my stash, but I won't be buying it again). I had a pic to post but blogger won't let me. pppffftt.


Comments:
Hi! Thanks for visiting and commenting. I'll make sure I link you today! Vegetarian Gravy? I will have to check it out!

I replied to your comments on my blog
 
Thanks for sharing what you have learned about the Cherry Hills Supersock. I, too, will be knitting my New Englands with it and, after reading your comments, will definitely be washing them by hand. The colors are so pretty right now..I would hate to see them fade quickly! Also, can't wait to see your final NEW ENGLAND pics posted to KOTR.
 
Post a Comment