Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
 

My sweet baby is ten months old today! He isn't crawling yet, but he does cruise along the floor on his tummy with amazing speed. He can get wherever he wants to go. He also figured out how to open the lower kitchen cabinets so we need to get safetly latches installed asap. He is still having stomach problems, but his mood is better. Hopefully he will be back to 100% very soon.

So far I am eating much better today. I won't bore you with a food log, although I am thinking about setting up a separate food blog. You know how sometimes you eat better if you have to actually write it down. And probably even more so if other people might be looking. I just put this together while H was napping so tonight I can pop it in the oven (for 30-45 minutes, I would guess).


Comments:
Ready for baseball season, I see! Happy 10 Months, Henry!!!
 
Post a Comment