Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, March 04, 2006
 


Here's my first diaper made with the embroidered fabric I showed you the other day. This was also my first time using the Cuddlebuns one-size-diaper pattern. The inner is light blue suedecloth and the closures are light blue snaps. The hidden soaker is 2 microfiber towels folded into thirds. So this is one heavy-duty (all-in-one) diaper! I need to wash it and try it on H before I decide whether I like this pattern or not. Then I can figure out if I want to use the rest of my embroidered PUL this way. And yay--I'm finally getting better at sewing on the foldover elastic!


Comments:
So these diapers... you use them only once? Very cute but seems like a lot of work for a one-time thing that goes into the wash. Do they leak out the leg very often? sorry to be asking weird questions - I used to use cloth diapers but they weren't this type and I used "plastic pants" with them. I do have several night time "doublers" that I could send you if you wanted them?
 
Post a Comment