Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, February 12, 2003
 
Hand-knit socks kick butt!!! Today I'm wearing a pair that I made with some Lorna's Laces Shepard sock (parfait colorway). They are so comfy and soft and warm in my Birkenstock clogs! Speaking of LL, last night I cast on the February socks from The Sock Calendar. I am using LL shepard sport in the Valentine colorway. Yay! I am doing both at the same time on dpns again because then I don't have SSS. Double yay!

I just bought plane tickets to visit my sister and her bf in March. They live in Bellingham, Washington (near Seattle) and I have never been there. Of course this relates to knitting because I want to knit a pair of socks for each of them to give them when I'm there. I think I'll use LL worsted.


Comments: Post a Comment