Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, February 06, 2003
 
Not much knitting going on around here--I've been busy! Working a lot, plus I'm looking into some new hobbies (yeah, like I need more). Namely, making my own soap, shampoo, shower gel, etc. I'm starting out the easy way--just buying unscented uncolored bases and adding my own essential oils, etc. Should be fun and save some money in the long run (since I buy toiletries from Whole Foods or the Co-op, which can get very expensive). I've also been doing some reading since I have books and magazines piled up everywhere that I've been "meaning to get to".

I'm so disappointed with my local knitting group, the SanDiegoFiberFolk. We were supposed to knit in beautiful Balboa park this weekend, but people are saying that temps in the 60s (F) and sunny is too cold. Now, everyone reading this who is actually in a cold climate can stop laughing. LOL Anyway, now I'm not going and that means we have to go visit the MIL on Saturday (for her birthday). At least I get to stop at a yarn store (Velona) on the way!

Fuzzy feet--I picked up the gusset stitches on the second one and did the decreases.


Comments: Post a Comment