Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, February 08, 2003
 
Still plugging along on my January socks (what do you mean it's February)? LOL I am on the foot on both so it's smooth sailing (read: boring) from here on out. I am bringing them along when we go to MIL's house today. Unfortunatley I can't knit in the car (I get carsick), but maybe while we're there. I get to stop at Velona, but I don't even know if I will buy anything. I'll try to be good!!

Oh, I almost forgot! Last night I started a knitting bag using Rowan dk handknit cotton. I was looking though the two Rowan mags I have that are summer and the pattern was in one of them. It calls for 5 skeins, which is about what I have left over from my Zoe Mellor sweater. So it will be a strange multicolor bag of some sort, probably random stripes. Cool--actually using up some stash!

I put the fuzzy feet through another cycle in the washing machine. Here's how they look now. They might need one more cycle--I'll decide tomorrow.


Comments: Post a Comment