Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Sunday, February 09, 2003
 
Velona is a weird place. Let's just say they have tons of stuff but it's not organized very well. I managed to leave with only enough yarn for 2 pairs of socks. I got some Regia plus Cotton Jaquard Color and some GGH Sprint, which I've never used before (75% cotton and 25% nylon). I also got some yarn in the mail that I got off eBay--2 big skeins of cotton chenille. I want to try making some washcloths so we'll see how it knits up and washes.

I made some progress on my January socks while at the MIL's. Everyone had to comment/admire/feel them. MIL also wore the scarf I gave her for Christmas when we went out to dinner and she seemed pretty proud of it!


Comments: Post a Comment