Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, April 26, 2003
 
I have to say that I agree with Darilyn 100% -- I don't feel like reading knitting blogs anymore either (except hers of course). I'm sick of all the fighting and negativity. I get enough of that in other places....bleh.

Anyway, not much knitting content again today I'm afraid. Last night I was beat so I just vegged in front of the tv. So far today I have been busy cleaning house because a friend is coming for dinner later. I need to go to the grocery store as well. She's bringing a great vietnamese noodle dish and I'm going to make a huge salad and some sort of dessert. I was thinking about carrot cake again, but it's a bit warm today so I don't want to turn on the oven. Maybe just some sugar-free pudding or something. I will do some knitting later and I might even give my friend a few lessons. She has been wanting to learn.


Comments: Post a Comment