Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, April 02, 2003
 
I worked on the peace shawl some yesterday--fun! I'm almost done with the star lace so I will post a pic when it's finished. Then I move on the to evergreen tree lace.

I started a new pair of socks last night. I've discovered that I really prefer to knit socks in sock weight (or fingering weight) yarn on US 1 needles. I just can't get myself to work on those purple dk socks (it doesn't help that I especially don't like that yarn)! So I pulled out some regia stretch in a olive green/brown colorway and cast on. I haven't used this yarn yet and I am anxious to see how it works up. They should be really comfortable cuz of the stretch, and it looks like they might come out looking a bit camouflaug-ey.


Comments: Post a Comment