Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, April 03, 2003
 
Last night was a sock knitting kind of night. I got home late because I had acupuncture after work so I was too tired to work in the shawl. I finished the first purple sock with just a tiny bit of yarn to spare. I really thought I was going to run out, but I figured different colored toes wouldn't be the end of the world. Then I knit a little on my Regia Stretch sock. Karen sent me an awesome crocheted and beaded necklace/bracelet. I will post pics this weekend. Oh yeah, elann has Fortissima Colori 1000 sock yarn for 50% off today. I went there at 7 am my time and they were already sold out of the colors I wanted (I did still manage to buy 5 balls, however. ahem).


Comments: Post a Comment