Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, April 12, 2003
 
Picture day! First, a mini-happy dance because the purple socks are done! Here is a pic of me modeling them before I threw them in the washer. Apparently Jackson finds them tres boring.

This morning I took out the braids cardigan and worked on it a little. It's initially worked from the bottom up in 3 pieces because it has 5-inch side vents. Then you join it and work the rest pretty much all in one piece. I tried to take a photo but it didn't really turn out. Here's a close-up of the braids part. I have 5 inches done on the back and the right front so now I need to start the left front. It's a fun pattern.

Lastly, here is a pic of my trekking easter egg socks in progress! Aren't they cute?


Comments: Post a Comment