Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, April 28, 2003
 
Yay, I finally did some knitting last night. It's funny, I thought I was going to do so much knitting while DH was out of town, but I ended up sleeping & cleaning & watching tv the whole time. Then last night he came home and had to spend time on the computer doing work and I just relaxed and knit away. I spent some time on the braids cardigan and then when I got bored with that I pulled out my half-done regia stretch sock.

I think I will take the regia cotton socks and regia stretch socks on my trip to Las Vegas this weekend since DH will probably do all the driving. Sunday is our 1-year wedding anniversary so we are driving to Vegas on Thursday and returning on Saturday. Don't worry, I already found the yarn shop and printed out directions. :) yay!


Comments: Post a Comment