Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, May 05, 2003
 
I'm back from Vegas!! Believe it or not, I didn't do any knitting while I was gone. We were either really busy or I wasn't feeling well (like in the car). I did manage to visit 2 yarn stores, though. Gailknits was a really nice store and the person working there (Gail?) was really friendly. I bought this pattern and the yarn (Classic Elite Studio which is 70% viscose & 30% linen) in a purpley-periwinkle color. Another smaller store was called Wooly Wonders (I think). In addition to yarn they also had spinning wheels and fiber. I bought Alice Starmore's The Children's Collection along with some older magazines that were on sale. All in all we had a great time and it's good to be back home. I took today off too so I could recouperate and run some errands. Maybe knit, too! Oh, I also got my package from knitpicks. The cotton tencel blend in an orange color. It looks nice but I haven't even had the chance to take it out of the bag yet.


Comments: Post a Comment