Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Sunday, May 18, 2003
 
I'm so close to finishing my little baby sweater. I just have to finish up the button band on the shoulder and then sew it together. Hmmmm....which one to start next?

Karen is coming over this afternoon and we will hang out and knit. Fun!!!

Oh, my sister just returned from her month long trip on a ship near Alaska (this was not a pleasure cruise, it was a marine biology research cruise). She knit 6 squares for a baby blanket she is making and she taught someone else to knit! She said she wore her handknit wool socks almost every day and she wants more for her next trip. Heavy gauge and preferably machine washable. LOL


Comments: Post a Comment