Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, May 09, 2003
 
I've decided to change my blog up a little bit. I'm going to talk about whatever craft project I am working on at the moment (knitting, cross stitch, sewing, beading). I hope you will continue to read it anyway! :)

So, I am in cross stitch mode. Last night I went through my stash and organized it a little and tried to count up my ufos (never a fun task no matter what the craft)! Well, actually I only have about 10 or so which isn't too bad. I'm finishing up a piece on my work lunch hours called 'Ed at play' (I just need to do the backstitching). Last night I got out the wedding sampler that I started for us last year and I am determined to finish it. It's soooo cute, but it's big so it will take quite a bit of time to finish. I wanted to have it done by our 1-year anniversary but um, that didn't happen. Maybe 2 year??


Comments: Post a Comment