Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, May 17, 2003
 
Yesterday at lunch my coworker and I made a quick trip to Michael's. I bought 3 of those little baby blanket booklets and some Lion brand cotton. The cotton is for another baby sweater in an old FCEK that I want to make. It's really cute with red and white stripes and a whale on the front. It was also featured on the cover of one of their new books. I may have to make the matching pants as well.

I also joined 2 new yahoo groups--one is a knit baby sweater group and the other is for knitting EZ's baby suprise. I think I have to knit at least one just because.

Last night I finished my teeny tiny baby sweater sleeves. This morning I cast on for the front. I think I may just do it in plain stockinette and then buy some cute buttons to put on the shoulder (there are 3 buttons that go across the left shoulder). I have a lot of cleaning to do today but I hope to get some knitting in this morning. Have a good weekend!


Comments: Post a Comment