Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, April 08, 2004
 
I almost forgot to post today! Stupid work. It's eating up all my knitting, web-surfing, and snoozing time! Oh well, things are starting to get a little better. When I got home on Monday I thought I was going to die (well, quit my job first, then faint dramatically anyway).

At lunchtime I've been (slowly) working on my black regia ringel socks. Today I actually had 45 minutes cuz I scarfed down my pasta salad in only 15! Last night I did a few rows on the chicken sweater and I'm almost done with the fair isle band around the bottom. Hopefully I will get around to posting a pic this weekend.

I joined the broadripple sock knit-along which has motivated me to work on the yellow one that I started. Here's a progress photo:





Comments: Post a Comment