Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, April 29, 2004
 
Is it Friday yet? Or really what I mean is, is it 5pm on Friday yet? Mostly, I've been working, sleeping, and watching Padres games. Oh, and last night I actually cooked dinner. I've been working on some cross stitch, but I have this random pinched nerve in my neck and I have a feeling that the way I hunch over my cross stitch is not helping.

Anyway, I started this new pattern called Poppy baby.

Cute! Can you tell I like the pudgy little British hedgehogs?? On my lunch hours I'm working on a xs bookmark for an exchange.

I've had some compliments on the cow over the moon onesie (see below) and questions on how I did it. You can cross stitch onto any fabric really, you just need to use waste canvas. Here's a tutorial.


Comments: Post a Comment