Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, April 14, 2004
 
Meh. I'm overtired and my brain is all over the place. As a result, I can't decide what I want to work on.

Yesterday I got the urge to work on cross stitch. I really should finish a UFO, but did I? noooo, I started a new project. I'm using waste canvas to stitch a little design on a yellow baby onesie. All I accomplished last night was picking out a pattern (a cow jumping over a moon) and basting the waste canvas onto the fabric.

Yesterday I also decided that I really should do some sewing. I have quite a stash of fabric, my sewing machine is still sitting on the dining room table, and I need clothes for work. So, I got out some lightweight denim and cut out a pair of capri pants. That's as far as I got there.

This morning I saw an FO pic of a friend's waving lace socks (from the recent IK) and I decided that I need to start those. I purchased the new Lorna's Laces color daffodil just for this pattern, so I stuck that in my purse this morning and I'm hoping to start them at lunchtime.


Comments: Post a Comment